Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kiss kiss - Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper review


With so many Lip Plumpers on the market, we had to try one out.


VICTORIA'S SECRET VERY VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER RETAIL PRICE: $18


I've sampled a few lip plumpers and I haven't liked any of them for one reason : Excessive Tingling. Other lip plumpers have been very uncomfortable, and at times unbearable.


To my surprise, I really like Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper.


The lip gloss comes in a click pen style, so you can control how much you are applying. Also, the lip gloss isn't too thick, and easy to apply. Keeps your lips feeling moisturized too!


The tingling is definitely noticeable, but only upon initial application. The tingling also decreases the more you use the product. You don't have to worry about the 'hot sauce' feeling, nor do you have to worry about your lips 'itching' because of the tingling.


Within seconds of applying the lip gloss you can notice a difference. I was told that my lower lip looked fuller. Granted, the actual effect may not be dramatic, but I did notice slight enhancement. *This product is perfect if you want a little more fullness*


The product claims to smooth lines as well, but I can't really tell. However, the gloss did make my lips feel smoother. What I can say is that the smell is pleasant (like sugar, candy), and there is barely any taste to the gloss.


The product comes in 3 different shades: bare, baby pink and hot pink. I am using the baby pink- which is a light pink/ peachy hue.... and I really like it! (The gloss is supposed to be a 'self adjusting pigment' so you get your own personalized hue.)


If you have naturally full lips (or average size lips) and want a little enhancement to achieve sexy, full lips without injections ... TRY THIS PRODUCT.


If you have naturally thin lips you may want to try Very Voluptous EXTREME Lip Plumper.



Overall, paying $18 for a lip plumper is worth it. This product gives you a pleasant, ''it's working'' tingle, along with a nice smell, and well moisturized lips. If you want a little oomph - use this product alone, or with your lipstick. I use mine all day long!!



MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment