Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Find: Bangle Binge!


So if you didn't know already, I love a good bangle to decorate my arm with any day of the week! It is probably one of the only accessories that you can use to express yourself through colors & designs without being TOO extreme. So I am welcoming you into my world of bracelets & bangles. Today's Friday Find is the new & improved enamel bracelets!



Featured above is a the DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Day Tribe set of three bangles. I have fallen for this dynamic trio...who said that the best things come in pairs! This trio would be perfectly paired with the Show Me Your Mumu Cheetah top that is below. Add a touch of color with a turquoise necklace!



Get your feline self out there & have a great weekend!

xoxo -B


No comments:

Post a Comment