Monday, August 1, 2011

Style Diary: Empire State of Mind




Stepping out of my hotel and onto the streets of New York City made me feel like a small fish in a sea full of hopes & dreams. It's a feeling that you can't really explain. I felt like a small kid in FAO Schwarz! You just want to be everywhere all the time & explore every nook. So here we go...below is my first victim of street scene style...

Meet Jake from NYC. He was visiting the Met and I spotted him outside while we waited so patiently for his friend to join him. I feel heels over head for Jake's boots that he paired with a pair of cut-off shorts. He said the one thing he couldn't live without was his iPhone! Well, I feel the same...you say iPhone, I say Blackberry.


Next up in a man that I have no name attached to. I caught him running off the subway and snapped this. Any man that can pull off a satchel is OK in my book! The rough look to it makes it compliment any work or weekend fit.

My time in NYC was well spent & if there was one thing that I did take around with me everywhere was my Kate Spade Aviators. I easily paired them with a linen blouse & denim shorts that I wrapped with a braided belt.


I guess all I can say is that I can't wait to go back & explore the city more. NYC will always have a HUGE place in my heart.

Until next time... Ciao!

xo -B.

No comments:

Post a Comment