Are you tired of damaging your hair with all of the straightening, curling and blow-drying? Well, we have one of the craziest alternatives for those lovely locks...the Sock Bun Curls!
Now, we know what you are thinking, "How can my sock drawer help me get ready for a night our on the town?" ...it may sound extremely out there, but we are here to prove it to you!
So, let's begin from the beginning...
1. Pick out one of your socks that you aren't afraid of damaging.
2. Cut off the top & bottom of the sock.
3. Roll-up the sock into the shape of a donut.
3. Tie your hair in a high ponytail on the top of your hair.
4. Take the end of the ponytail, and wrap it around the donut-shaped sock.
You want to roll your hair all the way down to a bun.
5. After rolling your hair into the shape of a bun, you will have to sleep in it overnight. When you wake in the morning take the bun out, and lets those lock fall as they may!
Tip: Make sure your hair is semi-dry. You don't want it to be damp though.
Hope you lovers try it out! Let us know if it works for you.