If your guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip then you know Kim Kardashian and her husband Kris Humphries have been covering tabloid magazines for the past months.
You can find Kim front row at Fashion Week, on a red carpet or sitting court-side at a Nets game.
It was only rightfully so we bring you a do it yourself Halloween post on the two love birds. Keep reading for a few examples and tips!
Kim knows how to dress her body and stays true to what looks best on her. Keep the pointers below in mind when putting your ensemble together.
- Body Con Dress: I can strongly say more than half of us have a dress like this in our closets. A Herve Ledger's lover, Kim displays her assets even while covering them. This dress is perfect start for your costume.
- Blazer: a signature staple in Kim's wardrobe, she always ensures they are structured pieces yet fit to her body.
- To tie the look together add nude heels and a set of over the top earrings.
- Romper: if you want something more comfortable for the night yet grasp her look, wear a romper like this Charlie Jade paired with some black booties.
- Don't forget, Kim usually sports luscious locks, the bigger the better.
Good luck ladies!
*Side Note: there will be a second post for Mr. Humphries DIY look