Thursday, February 28, 2013

Justin Timberlake, suiting up for 'Legends of the Summer'


Justin Timberlake is without a doubt showing us a few things. The video, if you have not seen it, is in black and white (of course), and was directed by David Fincher (Fight Club, The Social Network). The video is a perfect fit to the song; classic-feel with a bit of dancing and Jay-Z. 

There were mixed reviews about "Suit & Tie" and while I am in no where near being a music critic, I expected something different from Justin. I suppose the fact that "Sexy Back"  continues to be a favorite of mine, my expectations and long await for his comeback was too much to live up to.(Since he was obviously thinking of me in the recording studio; one could only hope). But artists must grow and therefore Justin's single is a stepping stone in a new direction. One in which I'm sure all fans are excited to see.

Regardless of my opinion or anyone else's for that matter, his concert tour with Jay-Z called "Legends of the Summer" will without a doubt, sell out. Tickets go on sale today at 10am on Ticketmaster.  And yes, along with thousands of other fan-girls, I will be trying to get a ticket.  


This is more like it... "Mirrors" 

No comments:

Post a Comment