Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Find: Turn It Up with Mossoni Turbans!


Every Friday we will be bringing you our favorite finds of the day in the
fashion realm. Check-in with us every week to see what the @modernefashion stylists are spotting on the streets, in magazines, and in their own daily lives!


Since the recent spike in temperature and my hair's tendency to frizz-up in the heat, I have taken it upon myself to check out the latest buzz with anything that can tame this mane. After much searching, I remembered seeing our ever-changing Carrie Bradshaw rocking the head wrap in Sex & the City 2, and instantly became obsessed. Featured above is the Missoni Turban that would look great with the Sky Risa Maxi Dress seen on Moderne.



So, I am out & going to take in some of this lovely SoCal sunshine!
Cheers to the weekend!

xo -B.

No comments:

Post a Comment