Monday, February 11, 2013

Motto Monday




Albert Einstein knew best. Always have fun with what you do. Great things will be the result. 

This quote touches base on the very favorable quote, "do what you love, and love what you do". When you have found something you are passionate about, you through yourself into it. It doesn't feel like work, it doesn't irritate you or leave you feeling tired and unfulfilled. Some might say it's rare to do something you love. However, after my fair share of research and countless blog posts later, I am 100% positive if you find something you truly love, you will do everything you can to get it. 

It has encouraged me to work hard, embrace the long nights of writing and editing, and keep striving to learn more and be inspired by everything around me. And guess what? It's been fun, because I love what I'm doing. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment